• HTML tutorial
PapaDave

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Badges

• Out of curiosity, how much did your pull out kitchen 1.0 weigh?
    PapaDave
    PapaDave
    Close to 180lbs or so. The slides alone are about 60lbs and 30lbs for the 5ft and 3ft lengths.
    ‘Chelle
    I’m very interested in your first build (going into a trailer) Do you have any plans or info on it?
    PapaDave
    PapaDave
    Just want I posted in the DIY thread for my original build. Did you see that thread?
    Pre-Running the first part of the Idaho BDR Section 7 to scout a good camp spot for our large-ish group coming next week!
    Reactions: AcJ
    Excited for Section 7 of the Idaho BDR with the North Idaho OLB Group June 23-25th! Spots are open still
    Reactions: Mountain Goat Nomad
    Kent R
    Kent R
    Your the man PapaDave, good stuff happening in Northern ID
    Thanks
    K
    Kremer
    I am Steve from Modesto but heading Idaho in July. Are you near Hayden Lake
    PapaDave
    PapaDave
    Yup I am
    Would love to know where you sourced your drawer slides? Saw you video on Youtube and hope your biz is taking off. Great stuff you are doing.

As I mentioned I am driving an F250 shortbed and am thinking of buidling something out with a sleeping platform and then interchangeable drawers for different activities.
    PapaDave
    PapaDave
    Cabinetparts.com has them, I hope it goes well
    K
    Krazyjohnny
    Just taught myself how to build cabinets then I saw the extruded aluminum stuff in your video. I had totally forgotten about that as an option. It opens up a whole separate dimension. Hope you do well with your pullkitchen. I have a suspicion you are about to be very busy. start making jigs now if you haven't, they are lifesavers. You may even be able to save yourself some money and time by learning to weld that stuff together.
    Hey Dave, I have a quick question. I am looking to make a Dual battery system with a removable battery box that will feed my Overland rig. I have a battle born 100 AMP Hour Lithium battery to work with. Do you know some business or person in the group who could help me?
    Hey! I was referred to you as I live in NorCal and would enjoy attending some overland trips with the NorCal group sometime! If there is anything coming up this summer - I'd definitely be interested in joining! Hope to hear from ya!
    Hi Dave. I’m new to this world. I have a 2017 4 runner and I want to take it overland but know little. I guess I’m looking for a mentor:)
    PapaDave
    PapaDave
    We just had a meet up today! i haven’t looked if you are close but my suggestion is start with a forest fire road, nothing too crazy and have fun. Buy gear after you head out a couple times and feel the pain of missing something
    Hello Dave we where looking at the trips and saw the lost coast was full is there a separate group going up.
    PapaDave
    PapaDave
    Just sent you a message
    Hi Dave - just wanted to reach out and say I really like your kitchens - every evolution shows so much innovation and attention to detail! Hope to meet you & some of the other Tri-Valley members at the next meetup (have thread on watch).
    Reactions: PapaDave
    PapaDave
    PapaDave
    Thanks for the encouragement, it sure has been a ton of work. We will be meeting next week if you can make it.
    Hi Dave, I was wondering if you might be able to tell me where I could find the magnetic cord management you dues on your gorgeous kitchen. I have a simple fridge slide and am getting ready to wire it ... wish I could afford your setup, someday, hopefully!!
    PapaDave
    PapaDave
    Sent a Pm
    M
    Mr. C
    Good Morning Dave,
    Kent mention about getting the name of the Guy who sells the tire side wall repair to you to let us know where to purchase. I would like to get one for this up coming trip.
    Thanks Mike
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…