• HTML tutorial
Kgxpedition

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Badges

• Thanks to the few that donated.

Just fyi next years events will be invitation only. we will not be posting our large events on OB.
    Go to. Events | KG Xpedition Recon
    Invite only Events
    Backroads & Bourbon
    Wounded Hero 500
    More New Events to come.
    Reactions: Ethan N
    Ethan N
    Ethan N
    Thanks for doing what you do! Is there an email list for the full 2024 schedule? I would love to complete the nomination form, but the June - August events don't work for me this year.
    Kgxpedition
    Kgxpedition
    Yes but they are not up yet. Send me an email and I’ll keep you informed when the go live.
    Thanks
    Darrin
    Kgxpedition
    Kgxpedition
    Ethan can you send me your availability for this yr. At dwood@kgxpedition.com We will accommodate your schedule, just fill out the form at KGxpedition.com. If you meet the qualifications your trip will be paid for.
    Darrin
    Our trail events for Wounded Heroes are starting this month. If you know a Wounded Hero have them go to our website to apply for an all inclusive trip with our Guides.
    Kgxpedition
    Kgxpedition
    Thanks to the few that donated to the cause it’s greatly appreciated.
    Next years large events will be invitation only for those who support our cause. Go to KGXpedition.com to see list of events. ie.. Backroads & Bourbon, Wounded Hero 500 and the other events that benefit KGXpedition and the Heroes that come to our camp.
    In less than a week our 2023 Wounded Hero Season will be in full swing, kicking it off with the Backroads and Bourbon weekend.
    We had a Great Season this yr. The Wounded Hero 500 Rally turned into 691 miles in 5days with 9 rigs with one being a Wounded Hero.
    Fat-Tire
    Fat-Tire
    I’m new to Overland Bound and wish we were closer. We’re in the same region but still 3.5 hours away. I’ll have to keep watching your next adventure.
    Kgxpedition
    Kgxpedition
    Awesome. The next big event will be posted around the 1st of the yr and it’s the Bourbon Run at Moserwood Farms in Kentucky in mid April.
    Fat-Tire
    Fat-Tire
    Ok, thanks.
    On July 4th we will be at the Curtis MI Festival We have some nice things to Raffle off. July5th is the 1wheel 1Hero trail run. 300miles in the Eastern UP. Starting point is Kamp George.
    We will be opening an Overland Base Kamp in Curtis Michigan this is in East Central Upper Peninsula. The Grand Opening is June 1st. Come join us for the Best Overlanding in the Midwest.
    The Backroads & Bourbon run is full. But we do have a Group camping spot reserved at Taylorsville lake if you would like to come out and hang with us on Saturday night.
    If you are going to MOORE Expo. Stop by booth 100 in the East Hall and say hi. We would love to talk with you.
    Rig is ready for the 500 miles across the UP next month. Late nites have paid off
    H
    Hayseed_OL
    Just joined and saw your event. Cannot make it that week but interested in good routes in the UP. Thanks for posting and would love to go with your group another day. Can you please post the downloadable map so we can do the trail on our own when we can make the trip up there? Is the trail doable with a capable Jeep, lifted on 35"? Any areas to watch for?

We are in teh Fishers area.

Thanks,
    Paul
    Kgxpedition
    Kgxpedition
    Sure!! I’m waiting to posting the map till this run is over but I will post it. We do have multiple routes throughout the UP. That we run maybe later you can let me know what ur wanting to do and I’ll get you some different trails. As of ur Jeep it’s perfect the most important part is have tools and recovery gear, you may have to cut down trees to get through in some cases.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…