The California Overland Adventure and Power Sports Expo will take place on March 16–17, 2024, at 10 AM–5 PM at Pomona Fairplex.

• HTML tutorial

jaymoore24

Rank III

Enthusiast II

Paso Robles, CA, USA
First Name
jason
Last Name
moore
Member #

I'm surprised there's not much communication about this event. everyone I've spoken to had no idea it was going on

socal66

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Covina, CA, USA
First Name
Carl
Last Name
Sampson
Member #

I have heard from others that this event was lackluster last year with not much more than one building worth of exhibits present. The much better Pomona show is the annual Off Road Expo there each fall. Although it is more off road than overlanding that show is the largest in the area and has more and more overlanding vendors attending each year.

Reactions: jaymoore24

DOZERDAN

Rank 0

Contributor I

Santee, CA, USA
First Name
Danny
Last Name
Hopkins
I have heard from others that this event was lackluster last year with not much more than one building worth of exhibits present. The much better Pomona show is the annual Off Road Expo there each fall. Although it is more off road than overlanding that show is the largest in the area and has more and more overlanding vendors attending each year.
I had heard the same, but I am hoping that the event will continue to get better each year as this genre of camping grows!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
I really think this show is going to be a huge sucess, they just need to advertise it much better.

jaymoore24

Rank III

Enthusiast II

Paso Robles, CA, USA
First Name
jason
Last Name
moore
Member #

I was wondering if that were the case, hopefully it will get better each year, we are pulling the jeep down with the motorhome , supposedly there's an RV section at this expo as well, so hoping there's lots for us to check out in both venues.

Attachments

Reactions: redwoods

jaymoore24

Rank III

Enthusiast II

Paso Robles, CA, USA
First Name
jason
Last Name
moore
Member #

I'm going to be in this area for a week, any recommendations on any trails to check out in the foothills that aren't completely washed out? and are relatively tame?