Overland Expo East 2016

• HTML tutorial

RescueRangers

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Fleming Island, Fl
Member #

Wife and I split up our one big summer trip into a spring and fall trip. We started talking about the fall trip yesterday and settled on going to the Overland Expo East.

Who all is making plans to go this year?

ShawnR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army
I would like to go but not sure if we're going to be able to take two trips this year or not.

Contributor II

Thanks for this post!

New to overloading with my first 4x4 and have enjoyed reading through the forums over coffee in the morning. I live in NC and actually spent a couple of hours cruising around Pisgah NF just east of Asheville yesterday.

Excited because this Expo is perfect timing for my birthday weekend! My and my wife love going to Asheville so this seems like a no brainer!

cash9300

Rank I

Contributor III

Never been to Asheville but it's just a couple hours drive and looks like it could be a lot of fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rixham

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Frederick, MD
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Rixham
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC3NAZ
I'm planning on going, it should be better than last years!

esihrer

Rank III
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Central Illinois
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Sihrer
Member #

I went in 2014, the first year they had it. Was a blast, I had so much fun. Can't make it this year though. Make sure you take warm sleeping gear. In 2014 it was in the low 30's at night.

Sent from my iPhone using Overland Bound Talk

RescueRangers

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Fleming Island, Fl
Member #

October 7-9. We have a trip coming up shortly so haven't started any plans yet. I do know we are looking at taking off a week so we can explore going up and coming back. I am thinking we will go up through Cherokee again and hit some stuff we missed before.

SonOfNeptune

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Springfield MO
Member #

Im planning on going along with my brother-in-law who is coming from PA. I am heading that way from Springfield MO if anyone wants to caravan.

Reactions: GoHeels

JusticeZ33

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Member #

i am about 80% going. i want to see what the workshop list looks like when they release it in August.

ed060784

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Dracut MA
First Name
Ed
Last Name
Fermin
Member #

Me and the wife are set on going this year, we'll be coming from MA so if anyone wants to meet up on our way down I95 let me know ...