Steph_ Adventures

Rank IX

Expedition Master III

Quebec, Canada
First Name
Steph
Last Name
Adventures
hi , im new to this app and noticed that wen your trying to earn points for trophies , a lot of points needed to do are a lot for US residents , so for people from other country’s its impossible to do ( ex= ranger station ) etc or it say in forum but you cant find it anywhere (fast) in the forum. hope this could help fix that in your app , thank you and have a nice day

Reactions: Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
hi , im new to this app and noticed that wen your trying to earn points for trophies , a lot of points needed to do are a lot for US residents , so for people from other country’s its impossible to do ( ex= ranger station ) etc or it say in forum but you cant find it anywhere (fast) in the forum. hope this could help fix that in your app , thank you and have a nice day
We will take a look at the areas you have identified. Thanks for your input

Ethan N

Local Expert, East Region USA

Guardian II

Ocean County, NJ, USA
First Name
Ethan
Last Name
Newago
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
If you really want to dig in and do some research work, just search on the internet and figure out what's out there that needs to be added to the map. You don't have to be located in the USA to see that a State Park is missing somewhere. I've added multiple items to the app since I joined that I was amazed haven't been done already.

Those things like Ranger Stations are a finite resource, once they're all added no one will be able to get points for it. That's just the way it is.

Reactions: TSO_NJ